Official Disitributors to UK & Ireland for ThermoBreak Insulation Products - Over 20 Years in the Insulation supplies and service industry
Thermobreak™ Thermal Insulation
Thermobreak™ is a leading flexible thermal insulation
material made from physically crosslinked,
closed-cell, polyolefin foam, thermally fused to pure
reinforced aluminum foil. Thermobreak™ is also
available with adhesive backing. Thermobreak™ Tube
insulation is a preformed tube thermal insulation for
steel, copper and plastic pipes.
Thermobreak™ thermal insulation provides superior
energy saving performance. It has a lower thermal
conductivity than other flexible closed cell thermal
insulation materials and has near zero vapour
permeability. Its all-in-one concept enables fast and
simple installation, and trouble free operation, in a
variety of environments.
Thermobreak™Thermal Insulation and Thermobreak™
Tube are manufactured in Australia and Thailand.
Advantages of Thermobreak™
• Optimum Thermal Insulation - Thermobreak™ can
solve tight clearance issues with its very low thermal
conductivity (k = 0.032 W/mK @ 23 Deg C).
• Water Vapour Resistance – Thermobreak™s
negligible water vapour permeance (8.19 X10-15
Kg/Pa.s.m) means no additional vapour barriers or
coatings are required.
• Safe To Use - Thermobreak™ is completely user
friendly and does not emit fibres or dust during
installation or in service. Thermobreak™ is non irritant,
odourless, and will not support bacterial growth.
• Easy To Drill & Cut - Thermobreak™ contributes to
reducing installation time of mechanical services that
may be installed afterwards.
• Appearance & Durability - Thermobreak™ provides
an appearance and performance that remains
unchanged for the life of the building without sagging
or giving a quilted look.
• Extensive Technical Support – including
ThermaCalc™ computer selection program with full
analysis of heat flows, technical information bulletins,
independent laboratory testing and Certification.
• Fire and Smoke Standards - Extensively tested to
various international fire and smoke standards, such
as British (BS) , ASTM, Australian (AS), ISO, and UL
Standards. Numerous National body approvals (PSB,
HKFS, BOMBA, Qatar Civil Defense, Bahrain Civil
Defense, Dubai Municipality).
• Green Building Compliant - Certified Green Star
product (VOC), Zero Global Warming Potential
(GWP), Made without Ozone destroying agents such
as CFCs or HCFCs
• Backed by the financial and technical strength of a
global company with locally based engineers.
• Duct Insulation
• Raised Floor Insulation
• Underslab Insulation
• AC Unit Insulation (OEM/AHU/FCU/VAV)
• Water Pipe Insulation
• Tank Insulations.
• Thickness: 3 mm to 50 mm (5mm, 10mm, 12mm,
25mm, 50mm Standard)
• Width: 1 m to 1.7m wide (1.0m, 1.2m Standard)
• Lengths: 2m to 50m length (to suit application /
Thermobreak™ Thermal Insulation and
Thermobreak™ Tube applications include:
Thermobreak™ Thermal Insulation:
• Tube Wall: 10mm to 50mm
• Tube ID: 10mm to 219mm, (avail for all common sizes of
Copper, Steel & Plastic pipe)
• Length: 2m standard