Official Disitributors to UK & Ireland for ThermoBreak Insulation Products - Over 20 Years in the Insulation supplies and service industry
Thermobreak Tube – Hot & Cold
Thermobreak Tube is preformed tube insulation for
steel and copper pipes. It is made from Physically
Crosslinked (irradiation) closed-cell, polyolefin foam,
factory bonded to pure, reinforced aluminium foil.
With a lower thermal conductivity than any other
flexible insulation material, almost zero vapour
permeability, and its all-in-one concept, Thermobreak
provides superior energy saving performance, fast and
simple installation, and trouble -free operation in a
variety of environments.
• Physically (irradiation) Crosslinked foam.
• Best insulation of any flexible insulation materials ( 0.032 W/mK) @ 23 Deg C
• Better vapour permeability resistance than any other flexible insulation material 8.19 X10-15 Kg/Pa.s.m)
• Fastest installation than any other flexible insulation material
• Non fibrous. Will not allow bacterial growth.
• Engineered cell size for optimum insulation performance.
• No additional vapour barriers or coatings required.
• Certified to international Fire and Smoke standards
• Supported by ThermaCalc® computer selection program and project analysis.
• Backed by the financial and technical strength of a global company with locally based engineers.
• COST Effective
Fire and Smoke Standards
Extensively tested to various international fire and smoke standards, such as
British (BS) , ASTM, Australian ( AS), ISO, and UL Standards
Numerous National body approvals (PSB, HKFS, BOMBA, Qatar Civil Defense,
Bahrain Civil Defense, Dubai Municipality).
Independently Tested and Certified
Critical insulation performance factors such as thermal
conductivity, vapour permeability, as well as fire
performance, smoke density and toxicity are tested
and certified by independent laboratories. Copies of all
the certificates are included in our Technical
Green Building Compliant
• Certified Green Star product (VOC)
• Zero Global Warming Potential ( GWP)
• Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs